Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Long Absence

After over three months, it is time to return to posting!

A few of you may be wondering why I stopped posting.  I'll be honest with you all: I stopped because in my schedule of work and fellowship with the church, I was either too tired or too preoccupied with other things on my mind in my free time to pick up the book, read, and then write.

Scream at me if you so desire.  Rant at me in the comments section of this blog if it makes you feel better.  I won't hide from the fact that I decided to not do something that had seemed second nature for a while.

Having said that, I will continue writing on The Screwtape Letters until the book is finished, and we'll see where to go from there.  If anyone of you who have read this blog in the past decide that they want to have another book gone over, please let me know about the book, and I'll get my paws on a copy to work through on this blog.  After all, Lewis is highly interesting but by no means the only author God gave the gift of prose to.

Look forward to chapter 11's summary in the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment